I can’t believe 2016 has come and gone so fast but I surely would be lying if I wasn’t ready for it to go! I’m so over this year it’s not even funny. 2016 was a year of great learning for me, I learned a lot about myself, the way I sometimes negatively handle situations and the types of people I should let go and no longer give my time or energy to.
I’m a firm believer that if you write down your goals and make them “plain” so that you and EVERYONE else can see them, then they’re more likely to come true. So, here goes my goals for 2017.
- Pay off $2300 in credit card debt.
- Pay off $1k in student loans.
- Pay down principal on new car by $2k.
- Have a savingns account with a balance of $5k at all times.
- Lose 50 pounds. Live a healthier lifestyle physically, mentally and emotionally without getting caught up in the new fad diets and unrealistic bodily expectations.
- Get out and meet NEW people.
- Make the relationships I have with people stronger and let them know how much they mean to me.
- Become more physically active instead of leading a sedentary lifestyle.
- Make AMAZING grades in school. No last minute preparation or late night ‘cramming before tomorrow’s test’ study habits.
- Break the negative habits that I have formed and continue to know my self worth and never allow myself to think that I’m asking too much from someone or that my standards are ‘too high’ for people to please. Always remember I’m not asking for too much, I’m asking for too much from the wrong people.
At the end of the year, I’ll come and update this post so you all can see my progress. What are your goals or resolutions for 2017? Leave them in the comment section below!