I just have to say something… God has been blessing me lately! Full scholarship to college, lovely family and friends, and now this!!!! *stops self hosted party* Okay, let me tell you about this amazing blog award on this lovely Tuesday evening.
I was voted for the “One Lovely Blog Award” (OLBA) by Honoring or HAIRitage
The purpose of this award is to show appreciation and give recognition to small or new bloggers/blogs and reach more viewers.
There rules for the OLBA are simple:
- Thank and link the person(s) who nominated you
- List rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 Bloggers & comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. – ( I do not know 15 “small” or new blogs to nominate so I shall nominate 10).
My facts are:
- I am the youngest grandchild out of the 39 grandchildren in my family.
- I turned down 2 full rides to college to pursue a degree in Biology at another college because Medicine is my passion.
- I’m an introvert but I’m probably the most social person you’ll ever meet.
- My favorite shows are The Boondocks, Scandal, The Haves & The Have Nots, and Resurrection.
- I hate Netflix- All the shows are old and played out (Shhh, don’t tell anyone I said that! Lol).
- I graduated high school with a 4.33 G.P.A and besides a couple of cords, I have nothing to show for it (not to sound pessimistic)
- I recently embarked on a journey to find happiness and to be satisfied with life.
Everyone go check out their blogs, they’re really amazing!!!
With much love,